The Culture Fix Academy's
Certification Camp II
Join your fellow Actuators in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico this March for The Culture Fix Academy's Certification Camp II. Over four days, enhance your Culture Fulfillment facilitation skills through in-depth training on The Culture Fix® methodology.
Please note, that this Certification Camp is designed for Actuators of The Culture Fix Academy. To learn more about becoming an Actuator, click here.Register Now
In 4 Days, Become a Certified Culture Coach
You’ll gain the credentials necessary to run your own business consulting companies on improving their workplace culture - utilizing our proven framework.
Value of Attendance
We believe that this is a $7,000 value discounted to $4,400 for the 2nd cohort of Certified Actuators.
Certification Camp will include:
- Certification as a Culture Coach for The Culture Fix with International Coaching Federation (ICF) status and stamp
- A complete run through of the Culture Fulfillment Program, including Alive, Thrive, & Drive workshop facilitation
- Scaling your practice including sales and marketing tactics to close leads
- Client retention, using our Culture Fulfillment Prove & Improve model
- Guest speakers and additional learning
- A one-time only bonding experience with your fellow culture coaches
- 3 meals per day included with your registration fee
- 4 days of learning in a beautiful Puerto Vallarta villa
- Post Certification Benefits including:
- Monthly Accountability sessions with Head Coach, Bill Green
- Personalized one-to-one support sessions with Will Scott
To facilitate the best learning environment for everyone, we are only accepting a small group.
Certification Camp II Agenda
Saturday, March 18th
Sunday, March 19th
Monday, March 20th
Tuesday, March 21st
Wednesday, March 22nd
We have booked a large Villa Vacation Rental to facilitate a retreat-like bonding experience among our attending Actuators. Each attendee will have their own room. The Villa is fully staffed including a Chef, is within walking distance of the beach, and is located on the "Estero."
All attendees will have their own room. Accommodation is an additional cost.